Campus Dining hosts a wide variety of Premium Meal events throughout the year – pop-up tastings, themed menus and more. Students with Premium Meal Passes can redeem them at one of the many special dining events and used on Grubhub when placing an order for the event. Students without passes can simply use their dining dollars or credit/debit cards.
All first-year dining plans come with 12 Guest Passes. Each Guest Pass is valid for up to $20. Worry not, if your order exceeds $20, you may use an additional Guest Pass or simply pay the difference. Guest Passes can be used for in-person purchases as well as Grubhub orders. Please tell the cashier you would like to use one when ordering. Guest Passes cannot be used for groceries or taxable items, such as carbonated beverages. Guest Passes are not refundable and are redeemable at the following locations:
- Vista Grande – 2nd floor platforms, Grand Ave Deli
- University Union – Mustang Station, Red Radish
- Poly Canyon Village – Einstein Bros Bagels, Chick-fil-A
- Campus Market – Grill, Mustang Eats, Wednesday BBQ
Students may need to force a refresh of the available payment types in GrubHub. This is super simple.
In the GrubHub app, click…
- Swipe left to bring up the trash can icon and remove Campus Card
- Go back to “Payment”
- Click “+”
- Use your Cal Poly Single Sign On credentials